Some salient points about the book:
- It is readable Theology – if that is not an oxymoron!
- It is Christian doctrine made accessible and understandable.
- It is Christian apologetics for the uninitiated.
- It is excellent material for pastors and teachers.
- It is ideal for Home Bible study groups.
- It is a layman’s guide to the Christian faith.
- It is Christianity 101 for students of all ages.
- It is lively in content and straightforward in its presentation.
It is a book you will want to read more than once and share it with friends. It will be a real asset in the library of any Christian.
Study notes for Real Faith are available as a free download – just click here.
Taken from the book’s endorsements, here are a few of the reviewers’ comments:
- “This is a clear, straightforward, biblically solid, believer’s guide to the basics of the Christian faith.”
- “I commend this book for its balance, its warmth, and its honesty.”
- “Writing with clarity and accessibility, Murray guides the all-ready committed to a deeper understanding of their faith and the seeker to a clearer picture of what it means to be a Christian.”
To read more of the book’s endorsements click here.
“Real Faith” is also available for purchase as a Kindle ebook through Amazon.
Special pricing is available for bulk orders. For information contact the author directly by clicking here.