Real Faith covers the major issues of the Christian Faith. It begins with “Why do we believe?” It moves on to discuss who is God the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit and then asks the question, “What is Christian conversion?”
It also covers “Why is it so difficult to live the Christian life?” and finally leads to “What is expected of us as believers?” In other words the book discusses what we believe, why we believe it and what is expected of us because we believe it.
Study notes for Real Faith are available as a free download – just click here.
Taken from the book’s endorsements, here are a few of the reviewers’ comments:
- “This is a clear, straightforward, biblically solid, believer’s guide to the basics of the Christian faith.”
- “I commend this book for its balance, its warmth, and its honesty.”
- “Writing with clarity and accessibility, Murray guides the all-ready committed to a deeper understanding of their faith and the seeker to a clearer picture of what it means to be a Christian.”
Some salient points about the book:
- It is readable Theology – if that is not an oxymoron!
- It is Christian doctrine made accessible and understandable.
- It is Christian apologetics for the uninitiated.
- It is excellent material for pastors and teachers.
- It is ideal for Home Bible study groups.
- It is a layman’s guide to the Christian faith.
- It is Christianity 101 for students of all ages.
- It is lively in content and straightforward in its presentation.
It is a book you will want to read more than once and share it with friends. It will be a real asset in the library of any Christian.
To order a copy of the book “Real Faith” for yourself or a friend:
- Click here to order a Kindle ebook version through Amazon
- Contact your local Christian bookseller, Amazon.com in North America or Amazon.co.uk in the United Kingdom
Special pricing is available for bulk orders. For information contact the author directly by clicking here.